Friday 30 May 2014

Uniqso review No.2

Hello guys! Yet another review for UNIQSO! :D
I was excited to do this review as they asked me to do an uzzlang make-up style, I tried and I suppose it looks okayy! well you'll see for yourself soon!
I got sent a pair of these eyelashes
(These were a part of their uzzlang promotion! which has unfortunately ended right now but you can check out their Harajuku promotion here!)
image

image

image
I also got sent a lovely pair of I.Fairy venus grey contact lenses which you can view here! These are a 16.2 mm lens :)
Below you can see the difference from my eyes and the Circle lenses 

image

image
Here is a more clear photo of what the lens looks like in my eye, along with the lovely pair of eyelashes I was sent :)
image
Comfort
I really love UNIQSO's products, they honestly have to be the easiest circle lenses i have ever put in, I never have to mess about with them they just go straight in, I love how easy it is, they are also the most comfortable lenses I own. However; it is a case different with everyone. Sometimes your eyes take some time in getting used to wearing circle lenses. Just give your eyes time and in the beginning limit the duration of wearing circle lenses for 2 hours only.
For comfort I'm going to give these a 10/10 I cant feel them at all I love these 
imageimage
Shipping
The shipping took around 3-4 weeks to arrive but this is the same as the other lenses, I find this really good but I am a little upset that they didn't come in time for me to share the uzzlang promotion they were having :(
But I'm still happy with the shipping time so fort hat i'm going to give a 9/10
image
Lens quality and clearness
I've noticed in a lot of my reviews I have failed to write about the quality of the lenses and post a bit about them so here it goes, I find the quality of these lenses really good, they look lovely in and I've had a lot of compliments from friends and family members about them, they're a lovely size at 16.2mm and pattern is very pretty, these are very close to being my favourite pair!
I'm going to give this a well deserved 10/10
imageimage



Eyelash quality
I really liked these eyelashes, and they are some of the best I have used although the lashes had some extra bits on the end i had to cut off in order for them to fit my eyes, and they didn't come with any eyelash glue, so it was lucky i had some of my own (you can normally buy it separate in shops) I was really happy with these and the effect it gave my eyes, So for that I'm going to give them a 9/10
image
Customer service
As usual the customer service was fabulous, LeeLee is an excellent staff member at UNIQSO and they're wonderfully helpful when I need them! I really enjoy working with UNIQSO because they're just so so so lovely and helpful! i hope i continue to work with them for a long time! a well deserved 10/10
imageimage
Overall
I'm thrilled to have worked with UNIQSO again, and I'm really glad I can help them promote their products to a lot of my lovely followers, Talking about you lovely lot if you've made it this far then great! Here is a wonderful discount code for all you wonderful people who've helped and supported me along the way "maineyxo" use this at the checkout and get 10% off your order!
anyway, Overall I'm very very happy with these products and I highly recommend you use UNIQSO in the future if you're after circle lenses!
10/10
imageimage

Below are some photos of me with my uzzlang styled make-up! (it's not too great but it's not awful!)











image

image

image
image
THANKS FOR READING CUTIES! 
image



No comments:

Post a Comment