Friday 30 May 2014

Geo coloured lenses review!

Hello there sweetie pies! this is my review for Geo coloured lenses! you can check out their store here  most of the circle lenses are available with prescription! and they offer worldwide FREE shipping! and a free lens case too!
So I got offered a sponsorship with Geo coloured lenses and they asked me to choose any pair of lenses from their store so I chose this pair the Geo crazy lens CP-A1
here is the stock photo
image

I was super excited to receive my lenses as these would be my first "unnatural" looking lenses.
These lenses are 15mm in diameter, they also last for up to one year, but if you're constantly wearing them they have advised that you dispose of them after four months. 
As soon as they came I was so excited to put them in!
They were really easy to put in and gave my eyes a creepy yet cute look!
Here are some photos of the vials they came in, the lenses in the case, and me wearing the lenses 
image
image
image
image
image
image

As you can see from the photos above the lenses are very vibrant and pretty! you can also see in one of the photos the difference and size between my natural eyes, and my eye with the lense in!
I'm super duper happy with these lenses and I hope to get more creepy cute anime style lenses,
Shipping
The shipping time with Geo coloured lenses was amazing! My lenses took about 2 weeks to arrive and I was very very happy with the time it took for them to be delivered, so for that I'm going to give an awesome 10/10
imageimage
Customer service!
I was thrilled with the customer service! they didn't mess about at all, they replied to my messages within 24 hours or less and they were extremely kind! for that I'm going to give a 10/10 again!
imageimage
comfort!
The comfort of these lenses are lovely! I cannot feel them at all in my eyes, although there is a slight problem with them, when the lenses are in my eyes I can see (only a little bit) the edge of the lens (the part where my pupil can look though) it's only a little bit that I can see but it's pretty noticeable, but after a while I cant really tell that it's there ( oh god i hope this makes sense) but for that I'm going to give them an 8 out of 10 as i was a little disappointed that it limits my vision a bit. if you want some information on how to care for your lenses click here and read up on the tips that Geo coloured lenses offer!
image
overall
Overall I'm highly impressed with Geo coloured lenses and I was very happy to do this review for them, I love my lenses a lot and I got many compliments whilst wearing them! although a lady who worked in burger king screamed when she saw me because i "freaked her out" hehehe! I hope to work with Geo coloured lenses again as I have thouroughly enjoyed writing this review! overall I'm going to give them a lovely and well deserved 9/10 
image
here are some more photos of me wearing the lenses!
image
image
image




Thanks for reading cutie pies!!!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment