Monday 17 March 2014

SHEINSIDE REVIEW NO2

Hey guys!!
once again Sheinside sponsored me some more lovely clothes and these were these two items
image
You can find this cat shirt here

image
You can find this dress here 
obviously with all sponsorships i was really really excited for this item to come and it only took about 12-15 days to come! I was very very happy,
anyway lets start
Cat face shirt!
This is by far my favourite piece of clothing I own now! I love love love it so so so much!
image

image

image
These photos are from the front and back of the cat shirt I really love the fact that the pattern carries on on the back of this item, I love the detail of the cat and the material the shirt is made out of, It's super super soft and comfortable to wear, I haven't found any faults at all with this product, it's quite baggy but I find that even more comfy, this is defiantly going to be an item of clothing I'm going to wear a lot this summer.
I'm going to give this a well deserved 10/10
imageimage
Lace dress
I really like this dress a lot but unfortunately it's a little bit too big for me but I suppose thats nothing a nice chunky belt wont fix!
image

image
image
I really like this dress but i have found a lot of flaws with it, I ordered it in an XL because of the bust size, as I have a rather large bust I thought the XL would be better because it was just under my bust size by a few centimeters, But it is still quite baggy on me, I have also noticed that the lacy stitching isn't white as shown in the product photo it is more of a cream colour, The lace around the arms has sloppy stitching also but other than those few problems (the baggyness which will easily be covered with a belt around the waist) I really like this dress and I intend to wear it when I go out with my boyfriend for our anniversary :)
However I'm going to have to give this dress a 7 out of 10
image
Here are some photos of me wearing the clothing
image

image

image

image

image

image



Customer service 
I enjoyed working with Sheinside again, They were very quick to respond to my emails and were just so so lovely to me as usual! they are always happy to help.
So for customer service and communication I’m going to give them a 10 out of 10

imageimage


Shipping
The shipping on these items didnt take long at all at least about 12-14 days I was really happy with this and I got my tracking number straight away and was able to track exactly where my products were, I was very very happy with this!
For shipping im going to give Sheinside a 10/10 

imageimage


Overall
I’m going to give Sheinside a 9 out of 10 again,
I was really impressed with the items recieved apart from a few minor problems with he items I'm really happy with them, I'm certainly impressed and over the moon the customer service and shipping time, I enjoyed writing yet another review for this wonderful store and I hope to be doing many more with Sheinside in the future! 
image
Thank you so so much for reading! 
VISIT SHEINSIDE HERE! FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE




No comments:

Post a Comment