Friday 30 May 2014

Sheinside review No.3

Hey sweeties! so this was supposed to be up ages ago but I've had a lot of problems with forgetting my password and then being ill, so here it is finally! my sheinside review! today I'm going to be reviewing these two products!
I absolutely love both of these items! 
image

image

image

image

I don't really know if you can tell from these photos, but this dress is absolutely wonderful, It's so lovely and floaty, and it even has a little underskirt too! all the stitching is perfect and there are no loose ends, it's lovely for summer and i will hopefully be wearing it to some nice events!
I'm totally in love with this dress, it has a perfect feel to it and the material is super soft it's awesome! :3
heres a picture of me wearing it!
image

i'm gonna give this a 9 out of 10, even though it is absolutely beautiful and comfortable, it's a little bit thick material wise, so i do have a feeling i'm going to be a little bit warm if i wear it too much in summer!
image

image

image

image
I really cant say anything about this t-shirt, it is literally a godsend, It's beautiful and comfortable and I just love it, it's honestly perfect, straight up 10/10 because I wear this every other day and it's my favourite thing in the world right now, seriously perfect, I love the design, the comfort, the feel, the sizing, just everything is perfect,
imageimage
Shipping
Sheinside are always perfect when it comes to the shipping time, always 2-3 weeks max! I never really get frustrated when waiting because it just comes so fast! It's amazing!
9/10
image

Customer service
The people at sheinside are so lovely! and I feel awful I haven't had this review up sooner, but I've been Ill and had issues with tumblr, but they've been really supportive and absolutely wonderful, i honestly love working with sheinside they're amazing people! 10/10
imageimage
Here are some more photos of me wearing the products
image

image

image
I've tried to keep this review short and sweet like me,
i hope you enjoyed reading! thanks!
image






No comments:

Post a Comment