Wednesday 26 February 2014

SHEINSIDE REVIEW

Hey guys yet another review from me! :D 
about a week ago i received this parcel
I was so so so excited to open it because I knew this would be my clothing from Sheinside!
I received these two items
^ you can find this item HERE
^ You can also find this item HERE
I was so happy when these came because they really are just adorable, 
I'm going to write about the Pink jumper first 
This item is a really lovely piece of clothing and i was really impressed when I got it, It's very soft and not itchy like some jumpers are, I really like the fading of colour and the pattern that is on the front and arms of this jumper.
Here are some photos of me wearing it and some close ups
as you can see from the photos the quality and design of this item is amazing, It's a very comfortable as well.
However I have found one flaw with this item and that is that it doesn't have any wash labels, so I have no instructions on what temperature to wash this item with, but over all I'm very impressed with this jumper and out of 10 I'm going to give this an 8

Next up is the Bunny hoodie!
This item is by far my favourite! I've pretty much worn it non-stop at home and i even wore it when i stayed over at a friends the other night.
This item I am incredibly impressed with, it is insanely soft and beautiful, the inside is wonderfully warm and it's just perfect.
here are some close up photos and photos of me wearing it 
as you can see from these photos the design on this item is fabulous there isn't a real flaw with this item and i have looked and looked at it a million times, I'm in love with this item, but, once again there is a lack of wash tags on this item so I'm not too sure how to wash this either, (I'm sure my mum will know haha) but for this I'm going to have to mark it down a little, so out of 10 this item is going to get a 9
Customer service 
I found shopping with Sheinside really simple and easy! the customer service people were absolutely wonderful to me and helped me so so much with all of my questions, They are some of the loveliest people I've spoken to and they were always so happy to help so for customer service and communication I'm going to give them a 10 out of 10
Shipping
The shipping didn't take too long either about 2-3 weeks at the most i think, I was really happy with this as I'm a very impatient person and I hate ordering online because i'd rather just have my things right away! But I was impressed with their speed :) they even gave me a tracking number so I knew where my parcel was and to be honest... I checked every single day hehe, For shipping time i'm going to give a 9 out of 10 this is because it took about a week and a half to get my tracking number 
Overall
Overall I'm going to give Sheinside a 9 out of 10, I was very impressed with everything that i received and the customer service and shipping time, but there was a few things that bothered me (the missing wash tags and week wait for my tracking code) I loved writing this review and I hope to be doing many more with sheinside in the future! 
Thank you so so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment