Thursday 6 February 2014

Limecrime - Airborne unicorn review!

Last year I bought one of my favorite lipsticks from Limecrime.com, Airborne Unicorn, It is literally one of my favorite pieces of make up!
I was so excited when I received it that I completely forgot to take a picture of the packaging it came in!
here are some pictures of the lipstick
image

image
image

I was so so so happy to get this product you dont have any idea!
So anyway, This lipstick cost around $20 I think and It was definitely worth the money, It took all of two weeks for this to be delivered, I was very impressed out of 10 I would definitely give this a 10/10
imageimage


I really love the packaging it came in and the design of it it's just completely adorable all cute and purple with a unicorn! This lipstick is one of three I own, I also have D'lilac and Mint to be, I love how the unicorn is all glittery and sparkly for the design and packaging it came in I would give this yet another 10/10
imageimage


The lipstick is so soft and smooth when it is applied to the lips and it is a very vibrant colour, the only downside to this lipstick is as I am a smoker, when I smoke the lipstick rubs off a little, but it has a really great feel on my lips and doesn't make my lips feel dry, It's very moist and flamboyant, I find this colour very flattering and its just perfect and different! OH! and it smells like candy! I'm going to give this a 9/10  
image

Overall this lipstick is absolutely perfect and I'm in need of another one soon as i have almost used it up! I recommend that if you haven't heard of Limecrime you go and look at their products as this lipstick and the others are perfection!
Overall score out of 10.... 10/10
imageimage

Here are some pictures of me wearing the lipstick
image

image

image

Thank you for reading! 
image

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment